Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Mera Pagal Jiya Na



I don't think I could ever explain why I like Karisma Kapoor so much even though she wasn't really a great actress. But I always loved her comedy skills and her dancing so they made up for her often poor choice in films and occasional overacting.

This song from Sapne Sajan Ka is a lot more traditional than most of Karisma's songs but I think it's a great song as it's currently Navratri in India and I love Dandiya songs! It's also sung by Alka Yagnik and Kumar Sanu who were my favourite singers when I was growing up and it just reminds me of my childhood listening to any song with the two of them :)

2 comments:

  1. I grew to really love Karishma, though I wasn´t overly impressed by her at first. She has her share of poorperformances, mainly because she did all those awful films in the 90s, but later she did a stunning job with films like Fiza and Zubeidaa. She is defo a great dancer and this vid is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't believe it. I also love Krishma Kapoor and I also like this song.

    ReplyDelete